導航:首頁 > 熱門電影 > 五年級寒假作業讓看哪些電影

五年級寒假作業讓看哪些電影

發布時間:2024-04-24 19:13:57

『壹』 概括英文電影(寒假作業)

查理的巧克力工廠
精彩對白Shopkeeper: You found Wonka's last golden ticket!店主:你得到了旺卡的最後一張金門票!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------[Mike has just found a Golden Ticket] (麥克剛剛拿到了一張金獎票)TV Reporter: So tell us,what did it taste like?電視記者:告訴我們,它味道如何? Mike Teavee: I don't know,I hate chocolate!麥克:我不知道,我討厭巧克力!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Willy Wonka: Don't touch that squirrel's nuts! It'll make him crazy!威利·旺卡:別碰松鼠們的松果!那會使它們生氣的!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Grandma Georgina: Nothing's impossible,Charlie.奶奶喬治娜:一切皆有可能,查理。--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Willy Wonka: Little boy,don't push my button.威利·旺卡:孩子,不要碰我的那個按鈕。--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dr. Wonka: Lollipops. Ought to be called cavities on a stick!旺卡醫生:棒棒糖,應該被叫做蛀牙棒!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dr. Wonka: Do you have an appointment? 旺卡醫生:你預約了么?Charlie: no,but he needs to check.查理:沒有,但是他早就應該來看看了。

『貳』 有關寒假電影的手抄報 英文電影手抄報

英文電影優秀手抄報

英語電影手抄報英語手抄報簡筆畫

初一中英文電影手抄報圖片9張

冰河世紀電影英文手抄報英文電影手抄報

二十二電影觀看手抄納爛報二十四節氣手抄報

特殊的英語寒假作業讓孩子們以我最喜歡的英文電影為主題製作手抄報

特殊的英語寒假作業讓孩子們以我最喜歡的英文電影為主題製作手抄報

泉州五中初一a2班英語手抄報展示扒茄鋒

特殊的英語寒假作業讓孩子們以我最喜歡的英文電影為主題製作春晌手抄報

介紹一部電影的英語手抄報 英語手抄報

孩子們精彩的手抄報我最喜歡的英文電影

電影手抄報模板

英文電影介紹手抄報英文版圖片帶中文介紹圖片

市實驗小學六⑤中隊觀看英文電影經典單詞短句摘抄並裝飾做成手抄報

英文電影影評手抄報 英文電影手抄報

英語小黃人手抄報 名人手抄報

冰與火電影英語手抄報 英語電影手抄報

a4a38k中小學生暑假觀影電影觀後感黑白線描塗色空白手抄報模板

英文電影介紹手抄報英文版圖片帶中文介紹圖片

『叄』 瀵掑亣浣滀笟 鑰佸笀璁╃湅涓閮ㄥ師鐢熻嫳鏂囩數褰 鍐欓儴褰辮瘎 100璇嶅乏鍙 奼傞珮鎵嬫寚瀵

鍝堝埄娉㈢壒涓庢諱骸鍦e櫒 涓
Movie review: 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 鈥 Part 1'
Much of the plot of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" involves the attempt to find and destroy a series of Horcruxes, and if you haven't a clue about what they are or why they're important, you might as well stay home.

There is something different, however, about this Potter movie, and that is the words "Part 1" that end the title. Understandably distraught about "Hallows" being the last of the phenomenally popular J.K. Rowling novels, Warner Bros. has split the final effort into two films and is likely kicking itself for not having thought of that with the earlier books.

You don't make $5.7 billion in theatrical revenue, however, by being cavalier about your source material and the watchword for the "Potter" series in general, and this film in particular, is making the audience feel like it's in safe hands.

Though adventurous filmmakers like Alfonso Cuar貿n have made "Potter" films, David Yates, who directed the two previous epics as well as both installments of "Deathly Hallows," is not one of them.

Capable and dependable, he can be counted on to make solid albeit unsurprising films that believe in connecting the dots rather than creating risky excitement. When studio president Alan Horn said his priority for the series was treating the books "respectfully," he wasn't kidding.

Being respectful also means making sure you have quality people behind the camera (Steve Kloves has written almost all the screenplays and the new cinematographer is Oscar-nominated "Girl With a Pearl Earring" veteran Eardo Serra) as well as top acting talent in front of it. Even if you don't always have enough for them to do.

In fact, the Potter films are so loaded down with the best of British performers that Bill Nighy, who was added to the cast this time along with Rhys Ifans, wasn't really kidding when he commented, "For a while, I thought I would be the only English actor of a certain age who wasn't in a 'Harry Potter' film."
褰辮瘎浣犱粠榪欓噷闈㈡寫涓鐐瑰啓鍚
鎴栬呬綘鐪嬨婄湡鐖辮嚦涓娿嬭繖閮ㄧ數褰變篃琛 寰堝ソ鐪
鑷充簬褰辮瘎浣犲氨鑷宸卞啓涓浜涜窡鐪熺埍鏈夊叧鐨勫氨琛

『肆』 看英文電影(並摘抄電影中的台詞)20個 救命啊= =我寒假作業= =

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

閱讀全文

與五年級寒假作業讓看哪些電影相關的資料

熱點內容
2020年中國全部電影名單 瀏覽:555
霸王卸甲電影女演員 瀏覽:405
雙雄電影粵語高清 瀏覽:264
有部電影叫什麼游戲 瀏覽:2
叱吒風雲電影的台詞 瀏覽:599
老煙斗看電影好看嗎 瀏覽:363
小孩主演外國電影 瀏覽:873
2020年好看搞笑的電影 瀏覽:183
經典愛情電影獨白 瀏覽:590
歌舞青春1電影高清 瀏覽:359
沁水影院今日電影 瀏覽:820
2021即將上映的粵語電影 瀏覽:686
英文寫功夫熊貓電影的好句 瀏覽:546
日本沉沒2006電影歌曲 瀏覽:663
春節期間電影哪個最便宜 瀏覽:471
翠紅抓到了是什麼電影 瀏覽:828
韓國最新恐怖電影消防員 瀏覽:308
電影常見的人物出場方式 瀏覽:938
亞瑟和加溫是什麼電影 瀏覽:786
上吊出自哪個電影 瀏覽:274