导航:首页 > 好看推荐 > 经典电影乱世佳人台词

经典电影乱世佳人台词

发布时间:2024-04-21 23:46:01

『壹』 电影乱世佳人长一点的对白


Scarlett:Rhett,Rhett!Where are you going?
斯嘉丽:瑞德,瑞德!你去哪儿?

Rhett:I’m going to Charleston,back where I belong.
白瑞德:我要去查尔斯顿,去应该属于我的地方.

Scarlett:Please,please…take me with you!
斯嘉丽:请你带我一起去吧!

Rhett:No.I’m through with everything here.
I want peace…I want to see if somewhere
there is something left in life,
in life of charm and grace…
Do you know what I’m talking about?
白瑞德:不,我和这里的一切都没有关系了,我需要安静…
我想看看在生活中的某个地方是否有某中美好而优雅的东西…
你明白我在说什么吗?

Scarlett:No ,I only know I love you.
斯嘉丽:不,我只知道我爱你.

Rhett:That’s your misfortune.
白瑞德:这是你的不幸.

Scarlett:Oh, Rhett, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett!
But Rhett,if you go,
what shall I do? Where shall I go?
斯嘉丽:啊,瑞德!你要是走了,我去哪里呢?我该怎么办呢?

Rhett:Frankly ,my dear ,I don’t give a damn!
白瑞德:坦白说,我亲爱的,我一点也不关心.

Scarlett:I can’t let him go! I can’t!
I won’t think about losing him now!
I’ll think about that tomorrow…
After all,tomorrow is another day!
斯嘉丽:我不能让他走!不能!
一定有办法让他回来的.
噢,现在我想不了这些,不然我要疯了.
明天,明天再想…不管怎样,明天又是新的一天.


So I'll change the subject and say what I came to say.
那我还是告诉你我要说的话吧。

Say it, then, and get out!
说吧,说完了马上走!

What is it?
是什么?

That I can't go on any longer without you.
我没有你就活不下去了。

You are the most ill-bred man to come here at a time like this -with your filthy--
你真是一个没有教养的男人!

I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me...
在十二橡园第一次见到你的时候……

...the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.
……我就知道我要的就是你。

Now that you've got the lumber mill and Frank's money...
现在你已经很富有了……

...you won't come to me as you did to the jail.
……不必像来监狱找我时那样对我了。

So I see I shall have to marry you.
所以我知道自已不得不娶你了。

I never heard of such bad taste.
我从没听过如此差的谎话。

Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?
要我跪下来求你才相信我吗?

Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!
放开我,你这个无赖,快点出去!

Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments...
原谅我吧,我的冲动令你受惊了……

...my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.
……我亲爱的思嘉丽,甘太太。

But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past...
但是难道你现在还没有发觉……

...the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling.
……我对你的感情已经很成熟了吗?

A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.
那种感情,是那么美好纯洁和神圣。

Dare I name it? Can it be love?
我敢问那不就是爱情了吗?

Get up off your knees. I don't like your common jokes.
快点起来。我已经厌倦你那些低级笑话了。

This is an honorable proposal of marriage...
这可是一次十分庄严的求婚啊……

...made at what I consider a most opportune moment.
……我觉得时机已经很适当了。

I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.
我不能让自已再等了。

You're coarse, and you're conceited.
你很卑鄙,而且很自负。

And I think this conversation has gone far enough.
我想我们的对话应该到此为止了。

Besides, I shall never marry again.
还有,就是我不会再结婚了。

Oh, yes, you will, and you'll marry me.
不,你会再结婚的,你要嫁给我。

You? You!
你?你!

I don't love you!
我不会爱你的!

And I don't like being married.
我也不喜欢结婚。

Did you ever think of marrying just for fun?
你想过结婚只是为了玩吗?

Marriage, fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men, you mean.
为了玩乐?对男人来说就是的。

Hush up! Do you want them to hear you?
安静点!你想他们也听到吗?

You've been married to a boy and an old man.
你曾嫁过一个小男孩和一个老男人。

Why not try a husband of the right age, with a way with women?
为什么不找个合适一点的呢?

You're a fool, Rhett Butler, when you know I shall always love another man.
你知道我会喜欢其他男人的。你这个笨蛋!

Stop it! Do you hear me, Scarlett? Stop it! No more of that talk.
不要说了!思嘉丽,不要再说那种话。

Rhett, don't, I shall faint.
不要啊,我会晕的。

I want you to faint. This is what you were meant for.
我就想你晕。

None of the fools you've known have kissed you like this, have they?
没有人像我这样吻你的,是吧?

Your Charles, or your Frank, or your stupid Ashley.
那个小男孩,老男人,或者那个笨蛋爱希礼。

Say you're going to marry me. Say "yes." Say "yes! "
说你愿意嫁给我吧,说吧。说“我愿意!”

Yes.
我愿意。

Are you sure you meant it? You don't want to take it back?
你说真的吗?不会反悔吗?

No.
不会。

Look at me and try to tell me the truth.
看着我说真心话。

Did you say "yes" because of my money?
你说“我愿意”是为了我的金钱吗?

Well....
噢……

Yes. Partly.
是,有一点的。

Partly?
有一点?

Well, you know, Rhett, money does help, and, of course I am fond of you.
当然了,瑞德,钱总是好的,我当然很喜欢你。

Fond of me.
喜欢我。

Well, if I said I was madly in love with you, you'd know I was lying...
如果我说我很疯狂地爱你,那我肯定是在说谎。

...but you always said we had a lot in common....
……但你常说我们有很多相同的地方……

Yes, you're right, my dear.
没错,我亲爱的。

I'm not in love with you any more than you are with me.
有你和我在一起就好了。

Heaven help the man who ever really loves you.
上帝会保佑真正爱你的人的。

What kind of a ring would you like, my darling?
你喜欢什么样的戒指呢,亲爱的?

Oh, a diamond ring. And do buy a great big one, Rhett.
噢,钻石戒指。要大颗点的,瑞德。

You shall have the biggest and the most vulgar ring in Atlanta.
那将是这里最大的钻石戒指了。

I'll take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon...
我会和你去新奥尔良度蜜月……

...my ill-gotten gains can buy.
……那将是最豪华舒适的。

Oh, that would be just heavenly.
噢,太好了。

And I think I'll buy your trousseau for you, too.
我还要给你买嫁妆。

Rhett, how wonderful, but...
瑞德那太好了,可是……

...you won't tell anybody, will you, Rhett?
你不会告诉其他人的,对吧?

Still the little hypocrite.
还是有点要面子。

『贰』 銆奊one with The Wind 涔变笘浣充汉銆嬬粡鍏稿彴璇

銆奊one with The Wind 涔变笘浣充汉銆嬬粡鍏稿彴璇

銆銆1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

銆銆鍦熷湴鏄涓栫晫涓婂敮涓鍊煎緱浣犲幓涓轰箣宸ヤ綔, 涓轰箣鎴樻枟, 涓轰箣鐗虹壊鐨勪笢瑗,鍥犱负瀹冩槸鍞涓姘告亽鐨'涓滆タ銆

銆銆2.I wish I could be more like you.

銆銆鎴戣佸儚浣犱竴鏍峰氨濂戒簡銆

銆銆3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

銆銆鏃犺哄彂鐢熶粈涔堜簨,鎴戦兘浼氬儚鐜板湪涓鏍风埍浣,鐩村埌姘歌繙

銆銆4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.

銆銆鎴戣や负绾镐笂璋堝叺娌′粈涔堜綔鐢ㄣ

銆銆5.Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

銆銆鍏堢敓,浣犲彲鐪熶笉鏄涓鍚涘瓙,灏忓,浣犱篃涓嶆槸浠涔堟窇濂炽

銆銆6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

銆銆鎴戝仛浠讳綍浜嬩笉杩囨槸涓轰簡鏈夋墍鍥炴姤,鎴戞昏佸緱鍒版姤閰銆

銆銆7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you

銆銆鍝鎬曟槸涓栫晫鏈鏃ユ垜閮戒細鐖辩潃浣犮

銆銆8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

銆銆姝ゅ彞鍙鍙鎰忎細涓嶅彲瑷浼犮傘傘傘傘

銆銆9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

銆銆鍗充娇璁╂垜鎾掕皫,鍘诲伔,鍘婚獥,鍘绘潃浜,涓婂笣浣滆瘉,鎴戝啀涔熶笉瑕佹尐楗夸簡銆

銆銆10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

銆銆鐜板湪鎴戝彂鐜拌嚜宸辨椿鍦ㄤ竴涓姣旀昏繕瑕佺棝鑻︾殑涓栫晫,涓涓鏃犳垜瀹硅韩涔嬪勭殑涓栫晫銆

銆銆11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

銆銆浣犳妸鑷宸辩殑骞哥忔嫳鎵嬬浉璁,鍘昏拷姹備竴浜涙牴鏈涓嶄細璁╀綘骞哥忕殑涓滆タ銆

銆銆12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

銆銆瀹,鎴戣佸洖瀹.鎴戣佹兂鍔炴硶璁╀粬鍥炴潵.涓嶇℃庢牱,鏄庡ぉ鍙堟槸鍏ㄦ柊鐨勪竴澶┿

;

『叁』 经典台词——《乱世佳人》

✨【01】

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作,,为之战斗,为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.

✨【02】

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。

Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

✨【03】

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

✨【04】

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!

✨【05】

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

✨【06】

我从来不是那样的人,不能耐心地拾起一些碎片,把它们黏合在一起,然后对自己说这个修补好了的东西跟新的完全一样。一样东西破碎了就是破碎了--我宁愿记住它最好时的模样,而不想把它修补好,然后终生看着那些破碎了的地方。

I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments,and new.What is broken--and I`d rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.

✨【07】

坦白说,我亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。

Frankly my dear, I don‘t give a damn.

✨【08】

如果我不是个淑女,我一定会好好骂骂这女人。

Oh, if l just wasn't a ladywhat wouldn't l tell that varmint!

✨【09】

我爱你胜过我爱的任何女人,我等你久过我等的任何女人。

l love you morethan l've ever loved any woman.And l've waited longer for youthan l've ever waited for any woman.

✨【10】

我发现金钱是世上最重要的东西,我不希望再受没有钱的折磨。

I found out that money isthe most important thing in the world...and l don't intend ever to bewithout it again.

✨【11】

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

✨【12】

毕竟, 明天又是新的一天。

After all... tomorrow is another day.

✨【13】

你正放弃眼前的幸福,追求那些永不能使你快乐的幻象。

Yes, sorry for you because you're throwingaway happiness with both hands... and reaching out for somethingthat will never make you happy.

✨【14】

无论发生什么事情...我都会像现在一样爱你...至死不渝。

Whatever comes...l'll love you, just as l do now...until l die.

✨【15】

只要足够的勇气,你无需虚名。

With enough courage, you can do without a reputation.

阅读全文

与经典电影乱世佳人台词相关的资料

热点内容
电影罗马假日演员表 浏览:369
演员曾伟权电影 浏览:30
女人爱上渣男什么电影了 浏览:535
海底总动员的英语电影 浏览:653
刘华强老电影特效 浏览:555
国内被改编成电影的书有哪些 浏览:918
哪有好看的电影 浏览:291
电脑上用光盘怎么看电影 浏览:899
如何安慰没看上电影的人 浏览:412
陈英丽电影电影女人 浏览:463
英国电影中文影评 浏览:11
2017年1月有什么电影 浏览:48
熔炉电影在哪个app可以看得到 浏览:264
英语电影的剧情梗概 浏览:687
中国电影票房过10亿的电影有哪些 浏览:681
男的去看电影 浏览:747
2016搞笑电影 浏览:922
JaV电影高清 浏览:659
港台80年代的老电影大全 浏览:388
春节哪个电影票房 浏览:883