導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 七部英語電影的經典台詞

七部英語電影的經典台詞

發布時間:2024-04-15 20:55:26

『壹』 英語電影台詞佳句

1.英語電影中的經典對白,句子(優美動人)

《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。

把你的心交給我吧。4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump. 12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路? 13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》 1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。

埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。 2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life. 你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定。 4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice. 從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again. 真愛過的人很難再戀愛。 6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears. 你是我聽過的最帥的男士。 8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you? 為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人? 9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match. 當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。

因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。 10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的。

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運。 12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces. 之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for. 我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。 14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got. 要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

2.英語電影經典對白單詞句子

樓上的那句蠻經典的最經典的嘛就是《阿甘正傳》的:Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) 《簡愛》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! ' -------如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。

上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」《終結者》I'll be back.《love story》Love means you never have to say you're sorry。《亂世佳人》:Tomorrow is another day.還是同樣的出處:Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西) Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠) In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)。

3.3部英文電影的30個經典句子

《肖申克的救贖》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。

剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。

7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。

8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。 9.The sun in the head, like a free man.譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。

10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。那就是——希望。

4.給我10部英語電影的好詞好句摘抄

只找了7部

1.飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西

2.Titanic

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

3.The lion king

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

4 dead poet society

Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。

5.Jane Eyre

I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '

上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」

6.The Shaw shank Redemption

I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying!

我想這是一個非常簡單的選擇。要麼就是生存下去,要麼就選擇死亡。

7.the pursuit of happiness---my favorite^^

You have a dream, you got to protect it.

如果你有夢想,就要守護它

People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.

當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。

5.英語電影對話里的,十句經典台詞

All life a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣. Titanic里的。

Tara! Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 亂世佳人 里的

Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? --羅馬假日

"There's no place like home." --綠野仙蹤

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. --卡薩布蘭卡

It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men. --我不是天使

The end,is only the beginning. --美夢成真

A man who is not a father will never be a real man. --教父 說得好對!

Love means you will never have to say you are sorry. --愛情故事

Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! -- I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart. - Jane Eyre 我最愛的小說

You make me want to be a better man! ---盡善盡美

Your heart is free, you can follow her! --勇敢的心 我最喜歡的電影之一

6.英語電影經典對白單詞句子

樓上的那句蠻經典的

最經典的嘛就是《阿甘正傳》的:Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get.

Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)

If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)

《簡愛》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! ' -------如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」

《終結者》I'll be back.

《love story》Love means you never have to say you're sorry。

《亂世佳人》:Tomorrow is another day.

還是同樣的出處:Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)

Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)

7.英語電影名言

律政俏佳人中畢業典禮上的一段話:

At the very first day at Harvard, a very professor quoted Aristotle, "the law is reason free from passion!" Well,no offence to Aristotle,but in my three years at Harvard.I have come to find: Passion is the key ingredient to the study and practice of law, and of life. it was for passion, courage of conviction, strong sense of self that we take our next step into the world. rembering the first impressions are not always correct, you must always have faith in people, and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself.

在到哈弗的第一天,一位特別的教授指出亞里士多德的話:法律是不容許含有激情的。我不是對亞里士多德的不敬,但是我在哈弗的三年裡,我發現:激情是學好法律和實踐的關鍵,也包括人生。也是擁有激情,勇氣和強烈的自我意識,去進入社會。 記住,第一印象不一定總是對的,你必須一致保持自信,在人們之中保持自信,最重要的是,對你自己有信心。

8.一部英文電影的好詞好句

我覺得《阿甘正傳》很棒的。

給你一些台詞吧,都是我自己邊看邊摘錄的:回答形式:句子+翻譯+賞析1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 這句話就是說,生活總是給你一些驚喜和一些未知,你要學會接納和品嘗,才能擁有生活的美好.2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事=傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 要相信沒有什麼是不可能的,只要努力著,奇跡就在你身邊.4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水) 5.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) 飄盪著的難道就是不好的命運嗎?上帝給了我們這樣的命運,我們要用不同的視角來看待它,也許,你會發現,這樣也是一種美好.6.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 我們不要畏懼死亡.畏懼死亡的人,永遠學不會如何生存.7.You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.(放下包袱,繼續前進) 生命中有太多的背負,我們如果不能卸下這些背負,就永遠學不會享受生活的一點一滴.8.Shit happens!(不好的事情發生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.(就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光) 這句寫景色的真的不錯~10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至專) 11.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承諾的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.(沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分) 14.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.(牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨) 15.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.(誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上) 就是說要真誠的贊賞別人16.You are no different than anybody else is.(你和別人沒有任何的不同) 人人生來是一樣的,後天的努力使人們變得不同,所以,做你自己,不要總是羨慕別人.17.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.(通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西) 一雙好鞋會帶著一個人到美好的地方去,所以從鞋子就可以看出一個人的性格和所處的環境.18.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情)愛情其實很簡單,不聰明的人也可以理解~19.I want to go home (我想回家) 這是每個人心裡的話吧,不管你身在何方~20.I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)21.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)22.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)23.You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我) 如果離開我會給你帶來更美好的生活,那麼請你離開我。24.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) 要知道自己面對的是什麼 25.run,Forrest,run。

(阿甘,快跑,快跑。)

這部電影非常非常不錯的,也許我摘錄的句子你並不喜歡,所以最好自己去看看,2個小時品味一部好電影,還可以完成老師的課題,何樂而不為呢?你說是不是?評論 。

9.在電影中摘抄十句經典台詞

《一天》----

In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.

只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。

《教父》----

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。

《盜夢空間》----

You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系,因為我們在一起。

《愛情故事》----

Love means never having to say you're sorry

真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。

《黑天鵝》----

Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.

完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。

《阿甘正傳》----

life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.

生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。

《死亡詩社》----

You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.

希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。

《冰與火之歌》----

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。

《怦然心動》----

Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。

《當幸福來敲門》----

That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。

也許幸福是一種只能讓我們不斷追尋的東西,而卻無法真正擁有……

PS:以上來自博客《駐進心底的那些台詞》的投稿~~~~

『貳』 英語電影經典語錄大全

英語電影經典語錄大全

導語:有時候我們看電影不僅僅是一種享受,其實我們看英語電影,可以學習英語口語,摘錄經典台詞,學習英語語法等等。下面是由勵志網的我為大家整理的一些英語電影經典語錄,與供大家的需要,希望各位讀者閱讀愉快!

1.While our dream is confronted with the reality, you always feel painful. Just trample on the pain, or you'll be beat down by it.

《和平年代》里的話:當幻想和現實面對時,總是很痛苦的。要麼你被痛苦擊倒,要麼你把痛苦踩在腳下。A true love is what

2.doesn't strive for busyness, for extravagance, for luxury, and moreover for hokum.

真正的愛情是不講究熱鬧不講究排場不講究繁華更不講究嚎頭的《一天》----In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just

3.standing in the dawn light.

只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。

4.《教父》----I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。

5.《愛情故事》

Love means never having to say you're sorry真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。

6.《黑天鵝》

Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。

7.《阿甘正傳》

life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。

8.《死亡詩社》

You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。

9.《冰與火之歌》

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。

10.Frankly, my dear, I don』t give a damn.「坦白地說,親愛的,我不在乎。」—— 亂世佳人(Gone with the Wind, 1939)影片結尾,瑞特決意離開,斯嘉麗苦苦哀求:「你要是走了,我該去哪裡?我該怎麼辦?」瑞特冷冷地扔下這句話揚長而去。

11.I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.「我會開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。」—— 教父(The Godfather, 1972)影片開頭,庄尼到教父家中求助,希望幫他成為一部電影的主演。教父非常自信地用這句話安慰庄尼,叫他放心。影片後期邁克爾接管家族事務後,在處理拉斯維加斯賭場事務時也引用了父親的這句話,表明他已成長為新一代教父。

12.You don』t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could』ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.

13.你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混—— 碼頭風雲(On the Waterfront, 1954)哥哥勸說泰瑞向工會頭目屈服,泰瑞憤怒地指責哥哥當初命令他在拳擊比賽中放水,使他成為一個一事無成的小混混。

14.Toto, I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.

「托托,我感覺我們已經不在堪薩斯了。」—— 綠野仙蹤(The Wizard of OZ, 1939)多蘿西初到OZ國的第一句話。影片中在堪薩斯的畫面都是黑白的,到OZ國之後轉為彩色。

15.Go ahead, make my day.「繼續啊,讓我高興高興。」—— 撥雲見日(Sudden Impact, 1983)卡拉漢警官面對餐廳里劫持人質的歹徒,冷冰冰地說了這么一句話。結果歹徒懾於他的氣勢,乖乖的放下了手中的槍。

16.All right, Mr. DeMille, I』m ready for my close-up.「好了,德米爾先生,我已經准備好拍特寫了。」—— 日落大道(Sunset Blvd., 1950)影片結尾,精神完全失常的諾瑪槍殺年輕的情人之後,面對蜂擁而至的警察和記者,她以為自己又開始拍電影了。

17.Hate got me into prison, love is gonna break me out.仇恨使我進了監獄,愛將使我重獲自由。——《颶風》(丹左華盛頓扮演的颶風拳王一生被囚禁在監獄中,但清白的他永遠不會放棄希望)

18.Get busy living or get busy dieing.

要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。----《肖申克的救贖》(總之,人生不能就是這么忙碌地活著。)

19.

——You want answers? 你要知道答案嗎?

----I want the truth! 我要知道真相!

----You can』t handle the truth. 你承受不了真相。----《好人無幾》(傑克尼克森的這句台詞非常有力,它證明真理總是 *** 裸的,而 *** 裸總是難以接受的。)

20.We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。

——《黑客帝國》(注意其翻譯。黑客電影里很多台詞都可以使人想一下人生的道理。)

21.Death *** iles at us all. All a man can do is *** iles back .

死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。---《角鬥士》(有點「我自橫刀向天笑」的意思)

個性英文台詞精選 經典英文句子帶翻譯 經典英文句子大全 英文句子唯美簡短合集 英文電影台詞摘抄:富含哲理 著名英文電影台詞精選 適合英語配音的經典電影台詞 勵志英語電影台詞 英語電影經典語錄大全 英文電影里的經典台詞精選

『叄』 有教育意義的英文電影里的經典台詞

經典英文電影台詞《Forrest Gump》

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄揚.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我們將要讓你們非常高興。這里套用了克林特�6�1伊思特伍德的一句台詞:
Go ahead and make my day!
Make my day: 使我充實,使我高興
Gee,thanks. You make my day.
哈,謝謝。你(這么說)叫我非常高興。

Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.
但是你們(電影觀眾)最終接納了它們並且納為自己的語言當中。

Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.
一個特別的紐帶。Bond:雙關語,既是「紐帶」的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列電影的主角。主持人皮爾斯也是邦德的扮演者之一。

There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.

To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.
「The Usual Suspects」慣常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的電影。

And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.
今晚,我們精選了100句電影台詞,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台詞。
winnow: 吹開糠皮, 吹掉, 精選

So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.
Martini酒是邦德喜歡的一種酒。
Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
今晚,電影愛好者們,我在和你說話。我們將會給你一個無法拒絕的出價。We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 這是一個雙關語,套用了電影《教父》里邊馬龍�6�1白蘭度的一句著名台詞。
Make an offer: 出價,提出條件
經典英文電影台詞

NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

『肆』 外國電影中的經典台詞有哪些

1、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up——《泰坦尼克號》。

「我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局」。

2、Nothing destroys like poverty——《泰坦尼克號》

「沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了」。

3、「I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze」——《阿甘正傳》

「我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪」。

4、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river——《阿甘正傳》

「就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光」。

5、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan——《阿甘正傳》

「沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分」。

『伍』 求簡單的20句英文電影對白

經典英文電影對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrowis another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack:"You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond.James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Mommaalways said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother:It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny:Are you stupid or something?
Forrest:Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'llbe back!"
6.《英國病人》
Wedie, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「Myfamily first」
8.《羅馬假日》
Ihave to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well,life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There'sno place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Ofall the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,shewalks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』snot the men in your life that counts,it』sthe life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Wouldyou be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
Icould dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』drather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜?克里斯蒂》
Gimmea visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美夢成真》
Theend ,isonly the beginning.
16.《Phenomenon》
「Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「No,I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
Ifthere's any kind of magic in this world,it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》
--Ithought you were gone.
--Withoutyou,never
19.《教父》
Neverlet anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美國派3》
Jim:Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle:Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you
Lifeis like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get. 《阿甘正傳》
ifGod had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God』s feet, equal — as we are! 』 -------如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」《簡愛》
it』sa good day to die!《星際爭霸》
hey,are you all right?
Doyou think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart。
Tara!Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 《亂世佳人》
IGuess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 《TheShawshank Redemption 》
lovemeans you never have to say you\'re sorry.《lovestory》
I\'ma prisoner in the block untill the gunshot sets me free.《Manof Fire》
Listen,Rose. You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on. You』re going to make lots of babies, and you』re going to watch them grow. You』re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?《泰坦尼克號》

『陸』 求一些經典英文電影的經典台詞,要帶翻譯的!

-- 英語電影經典對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine

3.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.

4.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable

5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."

6.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

7.《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"

8.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does

9.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?

10.《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
1 。 「亂世佳人」
明天是另一天。

2 。 「卡薩布蘭卡」
對所有杜松子酒聯接在所有的世界,她的所有鎮走入我的

3 。 「我不是天使」
這不是人在您的生活中那罪狀,這是在您的人的生活。

4 。 「地獄的天使」如果我改變了到更加舒適的事請問您被沖擊

5 。 「 007系列」
「債券。詹姆士邦德。 」

6 。 「泰坦尼克號」
傑克: 「您必須做這榮譽...許諾我的我您將生存...那您
將從未放棄... ,不管發生... ,無論絕望...
希望我現在,和從未放棄那個諾言。

7 。 「終結者」
「我\將回來! 」

8 。 「阿甘正傳」媽媽總是說的: 「生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特。很難說
什麼您\ '關於去得到。 「
媽媽:它\的我的時間。它\的我的時間。噢,現在,您害怕的穿上\ '噸
心上人。死亡是生活,某事的部分我們\ '關於所有註定做。我
沒有\ '噸知道它。但是我被註定是您的媽媽。我竭盡全力我可能的。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的媽媽說愚笨

9 。 「羅馬假日」
本人必須現在留下您。去那個角落的我\ '米那裡和輪。您停留
汽車和駕駛。諾言不觀看我在角落之外去。驅動當我留下您,離開和留下我。
嗯,生活總是不在\ '噸什麼一個喜歡, istn \ '噸它?

10 。 「綠野仙蹤」
「那裡\的沒有地方喜歡在家。 」

『柒』 英文電影優美句子

1、He doesnt even knoe ture.

幸福是每一個微小願望的達成。

4、Happiness is to find someone ething good in every day.

並不是每一天都是好日子,但每一天一定會有些好事會發生。

7、Dont argue an ter.

若無其事,原來是最好的報復。生活得更好,是為了自己。

英文電影經典句子


1、【Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.】
希望是一個好東西, 也許是最好的, 好東西是不會消亡的。《Shaeone that you're settling for. I don't it or learn from it. 】
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。《The Lion King獅子王》

7、【You ething, go get it. period.】
如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你 你成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。《當幸福來敲門》

13、【You can't change the past.】
過去的事是不可以改變的。《The Lion King獅子王》

14、【It is well worth of falling love in someone,even can keep up with the unavoidable damage。】
真正愛上一個人的時候,一切都那麼值得,包括不可避免的傷害。《暮光之城》

1、【Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.】
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。《肖申克的救贖》

2、【love es at you.】
我覺得生命是一份禮物, 我不想浪費它, 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼, 要學會接受生活。《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

4、【There are no accidents】
存在即合理.《功夫熊貓》

5、【Noething that will never make you happy.】
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓, 去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

14、【Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.-It's a Wonderful Life, 1946 】
鈴聲每響一次,就有一個天使獲得了翅膀。《生活多美好,1964》

15、【This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, e. And I'll think of some e.-The Wizard of Oz, 1939】
沒有什麼地方像家一樣。《綠野仙蹤,1939》

28、【We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.】
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵) 《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

29、【You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?-Dirty Harry, 1971 】
你該問問自己:我今天走運嗎?你覺得呢,渣子?《警探哈里, 1971》

30、【When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.】
英文電影經典句子:如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。《The Lion King獅子王》

91、【Every man's got a breaking point.】
每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。《肖申克的救贖》

92、【Everybody panics before they get married.】
每個人婚前都會緊張的. 《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

93、【I'm sorry things didnt e birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.】
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。《肖申克的救贖》

102、【Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free.】
怯懦囚禁靈魂, 希望還你自由.《肖申克的救贖》

103、【You're thro a peach.】
烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼,那個種子還是會長成桃樹,你可能想要蘋果 或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那個種子還是會長成桃樹。《功夫熊貓》

105、【en. Our choices are never easy.】
我們是女人, 我們的選擇從來就不易。《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

112、【I'm the king of the world!-Titanic, 1997 】
我是世界之王。《泰坦尼克號,1997》

113、【Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.】
電影經典英文句子:只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

114、【Here's looking at you, kid.-Casablanca, 1942 】
孩子,我這里會一直關注你。《卡薩布蘭卡,1942》

115、【Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.】
我和珍妮形影不離。《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

116、【Yippie-ki-yay, motherfer!-Die Hard, 1988】
走你,混蛋!《虎膽龍威》

31、【I think it's hard orro this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom】
' 威廉華萊士:'是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!' '我們的自由!! 《勇敢的心》

勵志英文電影台詞


1. You cant change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I dont fight for it, ise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

經典英文電影台詞


Betrayals in etimes your orro.

如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。

《Braveheart勇敢的心》

I feel heartfelt sorro the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.

人類一個簡單的念頭可以創造城市。一個念頭可以改變世界。

You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way。

在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。

Whats the most resilient parasite? An Idea.

最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什麼?是人的想法。

《Inception盜夢空間》

But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here。

這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。

《The Legend of 1900海上鋼琴師》

Slander is spoken. In print, its libel.

中傷是口語,印出來就是誹謗。

《Spider Man 蜘蛛俠》

『捌』 英語電影片段,演講用

下面是七部電影的經典片段台詞,希望對你有幫助!

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

『玖』 50句經典英文電影台詞

英文電影有很多經典愛情片,這些愛情片中有經典的語錄。以下是我為你精心整理的經典英文電影台詞,希望你喜歡。

英文電影台詞【精選版】
1,Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)

2,There's no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

3,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

4,Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

5,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

26,You can't handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

7,I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

8,After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

9,I'll have what she's having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。

(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

10,I'll be back.

我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
英文電影台詞【經典版】
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

3,You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.

I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有

頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)

4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5,Here's looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

11,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)

12,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)

13,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?

羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《 畢業 生》1967)

14,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,

she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。

(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

15,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!

等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)

16,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

17,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)

18,I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)

19,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。

(《死亡詩社》1989)

20,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!

(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
英文電影台詞【熱門版】
1,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

2,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.

You never know what you're gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。

(《阿甘正傳》1994)

3,We'll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。

(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

4,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。

(《揚帆》1942)

5,Well,nobody's perfect.

人無完人。

(《熱情似火》1959)

6,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″

Well,do ya,punk?

你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,

無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)

7,You had me at″hello.″

當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。

(《甜心先生》1996)

8,There's no crying in baseball!

在 棒球 運動中沒有哭泣!

(《紅粉聯盟》1992)

9,A boy's best friend is his mother.

一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。

(《驚魂記》1960)

10,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)

11、“Would you be shocked if I changed into something

more comfortable?”

“假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?”(瓊·哈羅Jean Harlow,

《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930)

12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《 愛情 故事 》1970)

14、“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On

second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until

you came home.”

“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞

直到你回家。”

(格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 )

15、“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”

“給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。”

(葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 )

16、“life was like a box of chocolates, never know what you're

gonna get.”

“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。”

(湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 )

17,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

18,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)

19,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

20、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”

並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。”

(米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933)

猜你喜歡:

1. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄

2. 50句英語經典句子

3. 20句英語電影台詞

4. 50句經典的英語名言

5. 電影經典英文台詞對白

『拾』 用英文概括一部英文電影以及其精彩對白

1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。

2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》

3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不,但我生在一個英雄的連隊
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!"
6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment

閱讀全文

與七部英語電影的經典台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
電影版新奧特曼 瀏覽:848
醒目仔盅惑招粵語電影在線觀看 瀏覽:570
韓影演過老電影電視劇 瀏覽:345
最好看帶有魔法電影 瀏覽:530
梁山伯與祝英台電影歌曲全集下載 瀏覽:433
這本雜志上有一些關於電影的趣事英文 瀏覽:429
漫畫哪吒降妖記電影劇情講解 瀏覽:817
十分愛電影劇情介紹 瀏覽:283
哪吒深刻的電影台詞 瀏覽:197
天命英雄電影國語 瀏覽:330
新僵屍先生粵語完整版電影 瀏覽:375
國產美女的電影 瀏覽:271
王不二神探電影國語版 瀏覽:144
不能吃糖的女孩電影 瀏覽:581
感人勵志真實電影 瀏覽:248
國產經典喜劇電影大全 瀏覽:950
占車位被掃射的電影名字 瀏覽:714
最搞笑的電影有什麼 瀏覽:452
日韓古裝大叔電影在線觀看 瀏覽:199
電影網站在線倫理電影 瀏覽:475